A Stag’s Leap family gathering
is one they will remember for a lifetime.
Stag’s Leap Farm is an ideal locale for your quaint outdoor family gathering of under 100 people. Our picturesque gazebo is a highlight for any ceremony and will be the crown jewel in your photo memories for years to come. And, with accommodations for food trucks, outdoor games and bonfires, Stag’s Leap is an elegant canvas primed to make your wedding come to life.
Along with your family gatherings rental, you will receive access to the Bed & Breakfast suites, parlor, dining room and sitting room. Our outdoor cellar doors open to provide an additional hangout in the Stag’s Leap Man Cave – a perfect location for the groom and groomsmen to hang out and prepare for the day.
Our property is equipped with electrical for a tent, catering prep area and lavish outdoor restrooms. Parking also is available in an adjoining field and short stroll from our reception area. Special VIP parking for those with additional needs also is available for up to five cars.
Planning your event and not sure where to start? Our on-site wedding planner, Katy, is available to help bring your vision to life! Katy is available by appointment and is happy to help with planning as well as event management during the day of your event.
We are now booking 2022!
Stags Leap Weekend Weddings
- Weekend rental of the Stag’s Leap Farm grounds and B&B (Friday 2 pm to Sunday noon)
- Friday is for set-up & rehearsal, Saturday is for the main event and Sunday is for clean-up
- Two nights stay for up to four people in our well-appointed B&B.
- Bridal suite in the B&B for the bride and bridesmaids to get ready
- Groom’s suite in the cellar for the groom and groomsmen to get ready
- Bonfire pit and firewood
- Patio with two fireplaces and firewood
- Booking Fee: 50% fee to reserve your date and the remaining fee is due THREE months before the wedding date
- Occupancy Rate: 100
Stags Leap Elopements
- One night stay for two in our well-appointed B&B
- Bouquet and Boutonniere
- June through October, Sunday – Thursday from 2pm to 10pm
- Maximum of 20 Guests
- On-site parking
- 2.5 hours of rental
- 30 min. arrival/setup
- 30 min. for the ceremony
- 1.5 hrs. socializing and meal time
- Use of the Honeymoon Suite before the ceremony
- Use of the patio for meal time
- Includes tables, 16 White garden chairs for the ceremony, house place settings and mid-length white linens
- Setup and breakdown
- Microphone and speaker
2.5-Hours @ $2000
Additional time @ $250/hr
Booking Fee: full fee to reserve your date
past family gatherings at
Stag’s Leap Farm